Imagine I have an untrusted software which Do Not Want to access any directory except the one I specify (Restrict software access to an specific directory)
3 months ago
- Optimize to avoid too many soql
- Is it common to allow local admin access for developers in organizations?
- Can we cite/use publications from other disciplines?
- Can an illusion give a player partial cover?
- Can a Barbarian choose which weapon die to add for his Brutal Critical?
- What is the name of the little humanoid figure used as player token or resource in some Euro games?
- A single word for “one who boasts about knowing or dating famous people”
- The Tall Tale of Terminating Transfinite Towers
- Could you reduce the weight of a Santa Cruz Chameleon down from 12.82 kg to 10kg (2018 model)?
- International Hunger Crisis
- What is the + n in the hit point stats?
- Were World War II scrap drives in the United States truly necessary for the procurement of raw materials?
- How to tell a classmate I don’t want to give him a contact for an internship?
- Publishing a paper - not enrolled in university
- Do ability checks in combat require an action?
- Check if nullable int has value and compare value to another integer
- Telling PhD supervisor I published a paper about my thesis without telling them or listing them as authors?
- What is the pre-schism Christian church called today?
- Does it improve security to use obscure port numbers?
- routing between vlans not working
- How to ask a store clerk to leave you alone without being rude?
- How to explain why humans weren’t encountered by alien species?
- My million-dollar brother wants his retirement. Should he?