I am testing a spare machine that have 3 NICs and installed with Win7 Ultimate x64. I am using a pfsense box that sits between my modem and the rest of my home network. The objective of my test is to see if I can replace my pfsense box with a Win7 box. I am horrible at using pfsense as I find it very hard to learn how to use it properly.So far I am able to use 2 NICs - one NIC 192.168.3.1 (LAN) and the other 192.168.2.3 (WAN). This way, machines in 192.168.3.x range can access internet. I want to create another network (say 10.10.10.1) using the 3rd NIC and able to access internet. I tried to use ICS but ICS only allows me to select one but not both interfaces. Is there a way to make ICS adopt 2 NICs so that 192.168.3.1 and 10.10.10.1 can access internet? Or any other methods? Thanks.
6 months ago
- Is there a spell or magic item that allows a character to speak a language she doesn't know?
- What does "in" mean in "Sprecher/in"?
- How to negotiate with someone who flat out says "no"?
- Is it possible to get Extra Attack or equivalent without taking at least 5 levels in a class?
- select count without join
- Can an employer reject a job application based on not having a passport?
- Someone wants to send me cash by DHL, how's this scam supposed to work?
- Spectral bands on an Earth-observing satellite
- Sort odd numbers first
- How to construct a technical tutorial when the user can't verify the results after each step?
- Setting the time
- In Regression Analysis, why do we call independent variables "independent"?
- Teleportation without dying
- Vector operation on datasets
- "Public address system" in Russian
- What is the name of a player playing predominantly (or only) for combat?
- How can a defecting pilot improve their odds of survival?
- What would be causing a thick black diagonal line in front of my camera's sensor?
- Why might a society perceive erasing from history as worse than death?
- How do I know if a concept is sexist or not?
- Would anything stop a technology company from shutting down in protest of government regulations?
- Find the inverse of a 3 by 3 matrix
- If you have a home mortgage, why do you still have to pay all of the property tax?
- Creating a Raspberry Pi Zero cluster for crypto mining