I am testing a spare machine that have 3 NICs and installed with Win7 Ultimate x64. I am using a pfsense box that sits between my modem and the rest of my home network. The objective of my test is to see if I can replace my pfsense box with a Win7 box. I am horrible at using pfsense as I find it very hard to learn how to use it properly.So far I am able to use 2 NICs - one NIC 192.168.3.1 (LAN) and the other 192.168.2.3 (WAN). This way, machines in 192.168.3.x range can access internet. I want to create another network (say 10.10.10.1) using the 3rd NIC and able to access internet. I tried to use ICS but ICS only allows me to select one but not both interfaces. Is there a way to make ICS adopt 2 NICs so that 192.168.3.1 and 10.10.10.1 can access internet? Or any other methods? Thanks.
6 months ago
- iPhone vs DSLR for point and shoot
- What sad/terrible events actually took place on the 9th of Av?
- My million-dollar brother wants his retirement. Should he?
- Does a US resident with Albanian citizenship and a green card need a visa to enter the UK?
- How can I convince my manager that we need to reduce technical debt?
- Someone wants to send me cash by DHL, how's this scam supposed to work?
- In WW2, why did Germany sink allied supply convoys instead of capturing them?
- UX in the wild vs UX observed
- How can a defecting pilot improve their odds of survival?
- Is it possible to create a Gas Mask using only Medieval Technology?
- "Incomplete \ifcase" error depends not on the \ifcase but the integer at which it's evaluated
- routing between vlans not working
- Multiclassed character with all classes - any reason this can't be done in 12 levels?
- Being made redundant, but asked to do contract work after finishing -- how should I negotiate my contracting rate?
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Why is Henry Jones Jr. named Indiana?
- Is there a PL, or topological, bordism hypothesis?
- What is the best approach when writing functions for embedded software for better performance?
- Search text for a prefix and list all its suffixes in the text
- How do ultra-high-frame-rate cameras write so fast?
- Pseudo English looking characters used in Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Can a Barbarian choose which weapon die to add for his Brutal Critical?
- Had Begun vs Began