I am testing a spare machine that have 3 NICs and installed with Win7 Ultimate x64. I am using a pfsense box that sits between my modem and the rest of my home network. The objective of my test is to see if I can replace my pfsense box with a Win7 box. I am horrible at using pfsense as I find it very hard to learn how to use it properly.So far I am able to use 2 NICs - one NIC 192.168.3.1 (LAN) and the other 192.168.2.3 (WAN). This way, machines in 192.168.3.x range can access internet. I want to create another network (say 10.10.10.1) using the 3rd NIC and able to access internet. I tried to use ICS but ICS only allows me to select one but not both interfaces. Is there a way to make ICS adopt 2 NICs so that 192.168.3.1 and 10.10.10.1 can access internet? Or any other methods? Thanks.
6 months ago
- Find the inverse of a 3 by 3 matrix
- Dress for First Class?
- Why is there no process in the United States to remove and re-elect the President?
- How can I address being paid less than my male colleagues with similar or lesser roles in my company?
- Were predatory journals widespread before publishers of reputable journals introduced the "author pays" model?
- Is it okay to create Test records on the Production?
- What are the mechanical effects of the Sequester spell, in terms of perception and the ability to move or act?
- In the past did Martin Shkreli offer free medication for those who could not afford it?
- Spectral bands on an Earth-observing satellite
- Is It Really Impossible To Fix A Seized Engine?
- How can someone profit from a horse as an investment?
- Speck with signed math
- How can I avoid critical mistakes in a new code environment?
- Is there a reason to keep Windows' primary partition / drive C: small?
- Function to test if exactly one of three parameters is truthy, without using equality operators
- What does "in" mean in "Sprecher/in"?
- Will this trigger significantly degrade performance?
- Teleportation without dying
- Does Time Stop disrupt concentration on spells?
- Could an advanced alien race prevent the death of the universe?
- Setting the time
- Why might a society perceive erasing from history as worse than death?
- Collapsing Matrices
- In the UK, what is pairing?