I am testing a spare machine that have 3 NICs and installed with Win7 Ultimate x64. I am using a pfsense box that sits between my modem and the rest of my home network. The objective of my test is to see if I can replace my pfsense box with a Win7 box. I am horrible at using pfsense as I find it very hard to learn how to use it properly.So far I am able to use 2 NICs - one NIC 192.168.3.1 (LAN) and the other 192.168.2.3 (WAN). This way, machines in 192.168.3.x range can access internet. I want to create another network (say 10.10.10.1) using the 3rd NIC and able to access internet. I tried to use ICS but ICS only allows me to select one but not both interfaces. Is there a way to make ICS adopt 2 NICs so that 192.168.3.1 and 10.10.10.1 can access internet? Or any other methods? Thanks.
6 months ago
- Function to test if exactly one of three parameters is truthy, without using equality operators
- In the UK, what is pairing?
- Were predatory journals widespread before publishers of reputable journals introduced the "author pays" model?
- What does "in" mean in "Sprecher/in"?
- What are physically allowed CNOTs for Rigetti's 19 qubit chip and Google's 72 qubit BristleCone chip?
- Is Mx. the default title for Male non-phd holders?
- How can I try to get my coworkers to stop their jokes on LGBTQ+ people
- What title does a queen's husband get while she's sitting on the Iron Throne?
- Select UPPER CASE list items with spaces and punctuation
- How to construct a technical tutorial when the user can't verify the results after each step?
- A continuous, nowhere differentiable but invertible function?
- How do I know if a concept is sexist or not?
- Dress for First Class?
- How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- A situation where your friend or your neighbor offend you, that you wish to have no more interaction with them
- How many ways to split 10 people into two groups of 5?
- What is the meaning of "to slur about"?
- How to convince my wife that my best friend and I are just friends?
- Can one compute the fundamental group of a complex variety? Other topological invariants?
- Creating a Raspberry Pi Zero cluster for crypto mining
- How to discover hidden gems beyond the "top 10" attractions?
- Vector operation on datasets
- Does splashing a flask of Holy Water consume it?
- Pasting multiple commands into terminal stops at user input